Team Octopus offers classes for all fitness levels and ages, with the goals of learning new skills and improved health. Many who attend classes are simply there for good fitness, while others are more serious about a career involving Mixed Martial Arts. Kids’ classes are offered as an introduction to fitness, fun, and discipline. Families are important at Team Octopus, as Moms, Dads, and kids can be seen in the gym learning together.
Learn More About Each Program:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Kids Program
- Mix Martial Arts (MMA)
- Muay Thai
- Private Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Women’s Self-Defense Classes
We’ve all been guilty of it at one time or another. Getting a gym membership with full intent to get in shape but then feeling overwhelmed with the selection of machines and weight options. With little direction on how to effective utilize these apparatus to obtain you goal, it’s easy to feel discouraged and give up on working out.
At Team Octopus, our members simply have to show up and our expert instructors will take it from there. Our instructors will keep you feeling motivated by teaching you the most affective workout and training techniques. Every workout is intense and works you from head to toe. You’ll burn more calories than you would on your own and will see and feel the results. Not to mention, you’ll learn some pretty cool fighting moves.
Our gym currently consists of 10000 sq. ft. of workout space. We have all the training equipment you’ll need plus a 24×24 professional ring and MMA cage, where our students train. Team Octopus is different from other gyms in that we offer a unique and fun approach to training and fitness. We welcome people of all ages and fitness background and endorse a family friendly environment.
Team Octopus Fitness Benefits
- Learn proper, real world self-defense techniques
- Release stress from daily life and rejuvenate your mind
- Lose weight and body fat while gaining lead body mass
- See the results with properly combined cardio and fighting routines
- Increase confidence and self-discipline
- Raise awareness, sharpen focus, and increase energy levels
- Gain knowledge of MMA sports from industry experts
- Feel excited about fitness in an energized environment
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Meet diverse people and make new, lasting friendships