Team Octopus offers classes for all fitness levels and all ages, with the goal of teaching new skills and improving members’ health and fitness. Many are here for a great workout, while others are serious about a career involving mixed martial arts. Kids’ classes are also available as an introduction to fitness, fun, and discipline. Families are important at Team Octopus, and moms, dads, and kids are often at the gym learning together.
Learn More About Each Program:
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ)
- Kids Marital Arts
- Mix Martial Arts (MMA)
- Muay Thai
- Speed & Agility
Most of us have been guilty of it at one point or another – getting a gym membership with the full intent of getting in shape, but then feeling overwhelmed with the selection of machines and weight options. It’s easy to get discouraged and give up on working out at a traditional gym. We want to offer you a better solution.
At Team Octopus, our members just show up and our highly qualified instructors take it from there. Our instructors strive to keep you motivated with an intense and challenging workout that targets both overall cardiovascular fitness and strength-building. Along with the great workout, you can also learn some great self-defense.
Our gym consists of 12,000 square feet of workout space. We have plenty of heavy bags, all the training equipment you’ll need for class, plus a 24×24 professional ring and MMA cage. We have locker rooms complete with showers and lockers for member use. We welcome people of all ages and fitness backgrounds and promote a family-friendly environment.
At Team Octopus, we want you to:
- Feel excited about fitness in a high-energy environment
- Gain knowledge of MMA sports from industry experts
- Increase confidence and self-discipline
- Increase flexibility and range of motion
- Learn effective self-defense techniques
- Lose weight and body fat while gaining lean body mass
- Meet diverse people and make new, lasting friendships
- Raise awareness levels, sharpen focus, and increase energy
- See real results with properly combined cardio and fighting routines
Read reviews from Team Octopus gym members or leave us a review at one of the sites below: