Elijah started martial arts at the young age of 5 in karate class. Not long after, his dad introduced him to Jiu Jitsu. He’s trained some form of Jiu Jitsu for most of his life along with Judo and Greco-Roman wrestling in middle school and high school. After coming to Team Octopus in 2014, Elijah started practicing Jiu Jitsu with the Gi. As a coach, Elijah wants to see his kids succeed and enjoy their training.
Elijah enjoys competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu tournaments regularly.
Some of his notable wins have been:
- 2016 IBrazilian Jiu-JitsuF Charlotte Gold Medalist
- 2016 IBrazilian Jiu-JitsuF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Pro Bronze Medalist
- 2015 IBrazilian Jiu-JitsuF Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Pro Bronze Medalist
- 4x AGF Gold Medalist
- 2x NAGA Gold Medalist
- 2x Newbreed Gold Medalist
- 2014 Lutador NoGI Gold Medalist